(( [Reinstatement] Rudy Gallagher - Scott Groomay ))

Scott Groomay
Retired

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Scott

1.2 Last Name: Groomay

1.3 Birthdate: 12/JUN/1988

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 90603603

1.6 Address of Residency: Bilingsgate Motel Room 5

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: (Volunteer) Firefighter; Previous Full-Employed Firefighter

2.2 Date inducted: 30/JUL/2021

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 06/DEC/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Firefighter

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
During my previous tenure, I tried to help as much as I could the faction's development. I'm willing to get back with the faction and use my time here around Public Relations / Fire Metro, as well the other primary stuff firefighters do.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
I'm willing to put some more time with the LSFD as a firefighter.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
Haven't done much; kept my activity to the faction standards with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Scott Groomay, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 30/MAY/2023
SIGNATURE: Groomay

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Scott was born on 12th June 1988 in the bosom of a middle-class family from Los Santos. His father Michael, and his mother Isabel are both hard-working individuals working average-payed jobs. The boy was a hardworking junior in school. He occupied most of his free time studying, making his parents proud through his adolescent years. As a young boy, Scott admired how law enforcement uses its resources to save lives in his hometown.

After highschool, Scott decided to move to Liberty City. There, he found out about the recruitment proces of Liberty City Fire Department and was motivated to eventually apply for a firefighter position. After going through several hiring steps, he was accepted for the 18-week intensive training program.

Eventually, he graduated from the Fire Department Academy Class of 2013 and sworn on the date of 6th May, and briefly worked with Engine Company 28, Harwood House. Later, in 2015 he got assigned with the Engine Company 11.

After several years of working with the Liberty City Fire Department, he decided to move back home and transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department so he will be closer to his family and to his firefighting passion.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Yes.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
I was burnt from the roleplay at that moment and I didn't really have any free-time.
Last edited by Scott Groomay on 05 Jun 2023, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Aoife Voss
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Dear Mr. Valtierra,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department and will now be forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. You will be subjected to a background check alongside with an evaluation of your previous tenure of service in the Department. You may expect your application to be provided with a response within 72 hours. However, specific circumstances may dictate a more extended timeline.

In case of any doubt or necessity to update information, please contact your handler via email. Contacting any member of Command Staff about the reinstatement application for any reason other than those mentioned above will weight negatively in the final deliberation.

Best regards,
A.Reilly
Fire Captain I Aoife Reilly
Los Santos Fire Department
Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Aoife Voss
Rockford Hills - Headquarters
SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885
Former Fire Captain I Aoife Voss
Paleto Bay - Fire Station 1
ImageLos Santos Fire Department
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Aoife Voss
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Dear Mr. Valtierra,

Due to issues present in your reinstatement application, it has currently been set as PENDING by the Los Santos Fire Department. The following list contains all items that require correction:
  • (( 5.3. - Provide a valid link. ))
  • (( 5.4.2. - Request double faction permissions again with the characters updated. ))
Please ensure the errors above are amended within the next 24 hours, otherwise your application may be automatically declined. In case of any doubt or necessity to update information, please contact your handler via email.

Best regards,
A.Reilly
Fire Captain I Aoife Reilly
Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Aoife Voss
Rockford Hills - Headquarters
SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885
Former Fire Captain I Aoife Voss
Paleto Bay - Fire Station 1
ImageLos Santos Fire Department
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Scott Groomay
Retired

All the errors have been amended. I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Scott
Sommer Vaughan
EMS Division Chief
Primary Assignment: Emergency Medical Services Bureau

Dear Mr. Groomay,

Unfortunately, Fire Captain Reilly is unavailable to further process your reinstatement request. As such, I will be handling the procedure. After a thorough review of your reinstatement application by the Los Santos Fire Department Command Staff, we are pleased to inform you that it has been ACCEPTED. We are extending you an offer of employment at the rank of Firefighter II / EMT assigned to Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights in Battalion 1, B Platoon.

If you wish to accept this offer, please respond to this letter within the next 72 hours. Upon acceptance you are expected to present yourself at your assignment in order to be inducted and provided with your uniform and badge. Failure to perform this action within reasonable time will result in automatic termination.

Best regards,
Sommer Vaughan
EMS Captain I Sommer Vaughan

EMS Chief Sommer Vaughan
Tactical Medic (Red Team), Tactical Emergency Medical Services
Los Santos Fire Department ”"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
E-Mail: [email protected]
Scott Groomay
Retired

I accept.
Sommer Vaughan
EMS Division Chief
Primary Assignment: Emergency Medical Services Bureau

Dear Mr. Groomay,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your confirmation of employment has been received. You are now required to complete the following: (( Additional guides you may find useful: ))
Best regards,
EMS Captain I Sommer Vaughan

EMS Chief Sommer Vaughan
Tactical Medic (Red Team), Tactical Emergency Medical Services
Los Santos Fire Department ”"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
E-Mail: [email protected]
  • Information