spacer
1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Jimmy
1.3 Last name: Lombardi

1.4 Date of Birth: 14/September/1999
1.5 Contact Number: 40171112
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Blain County Hospital - San Andreas
1.8 Residential Address: Eastern Motel Room 6 (Blain County)
1.9 Height(ft/in): 5ft 10
1.10 Weight(lb): 155 lbs

1.11 Name of the position you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[X] Supply and Maintenance - Mechanic
[ ] Supply and Maintenance - Technician
[ ] Supply and Maintenance - Engineer

1.12 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: None

1.13 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: No

1.14 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.15 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.16 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[X] No
Section 2 - Education
spacer
2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Blain County HS
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2018

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University: Los Santos Community College
2.2.2 Qualification: HVAC Technician
2.2.3 Year of Graduation: 2020
Section 3 - Previous Employment
spacer
3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Lombardi Car Parts
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: 14/09/2015 - 01/08/2018
3.4a.3 Position: Student Worker / Mechanic
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation - Went to community college

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: CDH Cooling solutions
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: 01/09/2020 - 01/08/2022
3.4b.3 Position: HVAC Technician
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

3.4c.1 Name of Company/Employer: IMEX Logistics
3.4c.2 Period of Employment: 10/08/2022 - 13/11/2022
3.4c.3 Position: Delivery Driver
3.4c.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

3.4d.1 Name of Company/Employer: Aurum Corporation
3.4d.2 Period of Employment: 22/11/2022 - 15/01/2023
3.4d.3 Position: Technician
3.4d.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

3.5 Do you have any experience or previous employment history in the field that you are applying for? If so, elaborate:
Answer: As a high-schooler I have worked in the garage of my father, giving me plenty of opportunity to work on all kinds of vehicles.
Next to that I have gained a deeper understanding of heavy duty vehicles during my time at IMEX logistics.
My employment at Aurum gave me access to a whole range of heavy duty equipment to maintain and inspect on a daily basis.

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
spacer
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No
Section 5 - Declaration and Statement
spacer
By submitting this application, I, signed below, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in private training sessions and inductions to fully conduct the scope of practice the employment allows me to perform.

Date: 29/05/2023
SIGNATURE: J.Lombardi

(( Section 6 - OOC section ))
spacer
6.1 Forum name: Manu
6.2 Age: 27
6.3 Geographical location: Belgium
6.4 Timezone: CET (UTC+2)
6.5 Character ID: 65217 (I think? /Changechar doesnt show ID)
6.6 Discord ID: Manoob#1140

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW? Started in the middle of 2021 but I have taken many breaks
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total? It must have been 10 years now?
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? Mostly on weekends/offdays from work, 2 or 3 hours per day perhaps.

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience for the position you are applying for? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Not in real-life, but I used to do FD RP back on sa-mp roleplay servers

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes
6.12 Additional languages: Dutch

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Aurum, rank 1

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer:
Jimmy Lombardi
Gael Lopez
Mike Duncan
Devin Underwood

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Jimmy Lombardi was raised by his single father in Blaine County, unfortunately his mother passed shortly after his birth. Despite this early loss, Jimmy's father Tony managed to raise his son and teach him the necessary life lessons.
Growing up in a modest neighborhood, Jimmy experienced the challenges that come with limited means. Money was tight, and luxuries were few and far between.

Growing up in a modest neighborhood, Jimmy experienced the challenges that come with limited means. Money was tight, and luxuries were few and far between. While Jimmy was still young, he had to jump in assisting his father in his garage. This sparked a passion for all things mechanical.

As Jimmy approached the end of his high school years, he recognized the need for a stable career to support himself and his father. Motivated by his upbringing, he decided to pursue a career as an HVAC technician. After graduating, he secured a job with a local contractor, hoping to forge a path to financial stability and a fulfilling future.

However, it didn't take long for Jimmy to recognise that this didn't fit for him. He tried odd jobs here and there instead, working as a delivery driver, a garbage collector or even a technician at an energy company.

Jimmy had a girlfriend by now, and she had the job offer of a life-time in Liberty City. Jimmy decided to come along with her, hoping for a fresh start.

Unfortunately, life had other plans for Jimmy. The relationship with his girlfriend quickly soured, and he found himself alone in an unfamiliar city. Feeling defeated and longing for the comfort of home, he made the tough choice to return to his roots in Los Santos.

Jimmy reconnected with his father, who retired his mechanic business by now. He questioned Jimmy why he wasn't looking for a job as a mechanic somewhere. Jimmy took this suggestion by heart, starting the new job search. But he didn't want to just work for any garage. He wanted something different from his next job, something that would make his father proud, something with impact.
6.21 Drug Test: *Jimmy Lombardi arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 29/05/2023 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Last edited by Jimmy Lombardi on 01 Jun 2023, 17:59, edited 4 times in total.
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Supply and Maintenance Division
Station Assignment: Headquarters

spacer spacer
Application Received
spacer
Dear Mr. Lombardi,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department's Supply and Maintenance Division. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Commanding Team. You should receive a response within the 48 hours allocated. However, in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Supply & Maintenance Command to amend the error.

Regards,

Nicholas Spires
Head Mechanic
Supply & Maintenance Division
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

spacer spacer
Application Pending
spacer
Dear Mr. Lombardi

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of a Mechanic, Technician or Engineer. Your application has been set to PENDING due to the following reasons:

• ((You mention being a mechanic for an HVAC place, however they primarily handle heating and air conditioning systems. Their could be some transferable skills to being a vehicle mechanic, but we would like you to revisit this part of your character background and give us some more details on your mechanical experiences as the only thing mentioned related to the topic is ""While Jimmy was still young, he had to jump in assisting his father in his garage" Do consider that you're applying for a government position for a city, most folks have an resume they can go off of for relevant experience.))

Please ensure the above errors are amended within the next 24 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Regards,

Nicholas Spires
Head Mechanic
Jimmy Lombardi
Retired

((Hi there.
I will amend my previous employment section.
I mentioned being employed as a technician, not a mechanic, for the HVAC place. I do know what that entails.
It was implied in the backstory that Jimmy has the skillset of a mechanic by him assisting his father. This sparked the engineering/technician career interest for Jimmy and gave him a good base for this position. The decision to pursue a career in HVAC stems from this interest, but turned out to be a wrong choice.

I also seem to have missed 3.5 which has been fixed.))
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

((Can you further elaborate on why you choose the Fire Department in your back story?))
Jimmy Lombardi
Retired

((Added another paragraph.
Do keep in mind that Jimmy isn't interested in the FD per se, but I do intend him to grow as a character, by becoming charmed of the FD live, eventually wanting to be seen as a part of the family.
I hope it's alright my character's backstory isn't "Oh I always wanted to be a part of the FD"/"My family member used to be FD"
))
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

spacer spacer
Passed to Interview
spacer
Dear Mr. Lombardi

Thank you for submitting your application of employment for the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of a Mechanic or Technician. We would like to congratulate you on passing this stage of the recruitment process and invite you onto The Interview Stage of the recruitment drive, in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Supply and Maintenance Command via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,

Nicholas Spires
Head Mechanic

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Supply and Maintenance Command

Code: Select all

[divbox=darkgreen][divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos Fire Department
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]
Jimmy Lombardi
Retired

Los Santos Fire Department
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 03/06/2023 l 17:00 to 20:00 (Server time)
  • 04/06/2023 l 10:00 to 12:00 (Server time)
  • 04/06/2023 l 14:00 to 20:00 (Server time)
  • 05/06/2023 l 17:00 to 20:00 (Server time)
  • 10/06/2023 l 17:00 to 20:00 (Server time)
  • 11/06/2023 l 17:00 to 20:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Jimmy Lombardi
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

spacer spacer
Interview Scheduled
spacer
Dear Mr. Lombardi

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 05/06/2023 l 17:00 to 20:00 (Server time)
The interview will be held at the Los Santos Fire Department - Headquarters in Rockford. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] LSFD HQ - MAP
Regards,

Nicholas Spires
Head Mechanic
Jimmy Lombardi
Retired

((Any update? :) ))
  • Information