Section for Transfering or Returning Firefighters
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: 11 Oct 2017, 00:33
Los Santos Fire Department
Reinstatement Application Information
Former employees of the Los Santos Fire Department seeking to resume their career with us, are allowed to submit a reinstatement application. Having already acquired the knowledge and experience required to perform this line of work, they can be reintegrated into active duty without going through normal recruitment processes once more.
The Los Santos Fire Department takes pride in remembering the men and women that have served in its ranks throughout its history. If you believe that you are unable to maintain a career relationship with us, but still wish to contribute in a meaningful manner, please consider reinstating as Volunteer.
Ensure that you do not submit any application unless you meet the minimum requirements. Understand that your application and background will be thoroughly reviewed by Command Staff and that omitting or providing false information will result in an automatic denial of your reinstatement, alongside a permanent ban from any future attempts.
With this in consideration, we highly advise you to ensure all information is valid.
1. REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM:
- Applicants are required to be absent from the Fire Department for a period of at least 15 days;
- Applicants are required to have successfully passed their Probationary Stage;
- Applicants are required to be of acceptable physical and mental health;
- Applicants are required to possess a valid driver's license within the State of San Andreas;
- Applicants are required to have no criminal history beyond traffic infractions;
- Applicants must not have been dishonorably terminated from the agency. ((ABAS terminations are exempt));
- ((Maintain realistic reasoning and assets for someone applying to a Fire Department at the requested rank.))
- [+] Reinstatement Form