David Sullivan
Deputy Chief
Primary Assignment: Office Of The Chief Of Staff
Station Assignment: Headquarters

Remembering 2021 and the road to 2022

Post by David Sullivan » 13 Dec 2021, 20:00

Remembering 2021 and the road to 2022

Hey everyone,

This is a very exciting post for me to make for a very exciting period of time.
2021 is near its end and 2022 is right around the corner and I am more than proud to be a part of this faction and its leadership during this transition.
This is our first-ever roadmap made in the faction and it’s my honour to work on it. You guys deserve to know what are our plans for the faction for the upcoming year and we will make this a new tradition for the sake of transparency, understanding, and mutual agreements on how the faction is being run.
I wish us all a great year for you and your loved ones, a year full of productivity, health and happiness. Thank you all for a great year and for everything you have done for us during 2021 and I hope to see you all with us throughout 2022!

Looking back at 2021
2021 had its ups and downs, but as leadership we have done our best to push the faction forward at all times. Without your help, we could have never achieved what we have achieved during this year. This was teamwork by definition and we thank you all for that.

So let’s see what we achieved during 2021!
During 2021 we:
  • Successfully recruited 185 new members
  • Attended 51 events in 2021. In total 318 firefighters attended those events with an average turnout rate per event of 6.2.
  • Published 30 memorandums including major policy changes and additions to the faction.
  • Introduced new divisions such as the EMS division and the Department Development Team.
  • Introduced more department-wide certifications for members to achieve.
  • Revamped our forums and its structure.
  • Revamped all of our graphics, formats, and public topics.
  • Revamped our official department handbook.
  • 11 beautiful newsletters so far with one more to come!
  • 12 people successfully passed CTP.
  • 5 people made it into the Chief team as Battalion chief or equivalent ranks to it.
  • 1 person made it to the faction leadership team as the Chief of Ops.
Many more things happened during this year, sometimes it’s just hard to remember but we can all be sure it was a very productive year!

Now what we have all been waiting for, the road to 2022!
Like I’ve said above, this is our first-ever roadmap. We are pleased to share with you our plans for the year 2022. Like life, our faction is very dynamic and a lot can be subject to a change. More stuff will definitely be added to this list!
We will do our best to be ahead of schedule and not behind it during the new year to come!
So with this being said, here’s our roadmap and I really hope you will enjoy it!

That's it for now! once again, this is a true pleasure to be here with each and every one of you.
I hope you enjoyed reading this topic and I hope we will all have an awesome year!

Signed,
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF
Deputy Chief,
David Sullivan

Lilith Boyd
Retired Section Chief

Re: Remembering 2021 and the road to 2022

Post by Lilith Boyd » 13 Dec 2021, 20:12

A rollercoaster of a year, but everyone should be incredibly proud of how far we have come as employees, divisions, a department, and more importantly a family.

Well done everyone - heres for an incredible 2022 together!
Lifeguard Section Chief | Lilith Boyd
Marine Wildlife | Tower One
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Leonardo Holman
Assistant Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Bureau
Station Assignment: Station 7

Re: Remembering 2021 and the road to 2022

Post by Leonardo Holman » 13 Dec 2021, 23:10

Fantastic work Sharvit on the roadmap! Big thank you for everyone's efforts throughout the year, lets keep building and improving the faction moving forward!

Image Image Assistant Chief Leonardo Holman - 14737
Head of Operations Bureau
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"