1.5 Phone Number: 67744771

1.6 Address of Residency: 1003 Strawberry Avenue - Floor 3, Room 2

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Lifeguard Section Chief

2.2 Date inducted: 07/JUN/2020

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 21/FEB/2022

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Volunteer EMT

I would like to not continue with ALS because I personally do not believe that my knowledge of ALS is still strong enough for me to continue with it. I hold confidence in BLS as I had taught the subject on many an occasion as well as having practiced it in real life as part of my career, however ALS I do not hold the same confidence nor experience.

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
As seen in the above I was part of the Los Santos Fire Department for almost two years. I spent the best part of my two years dedicated to the department including taking over the Los Santos County Lifeguards and Lifeguard Chief in want to continue the legacy and the strong team held within the faction. During my time in LSFD I have written guides, taught existing and new members of LSCL, aided in providing a plethora of different roleplay opportunities, been a team player and community members, as well as simply trying to be a positive light in our family that is the LSFD.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
Ever since leaving the Department there has always been a part of me that was iffy on whether or not I would want to come back or not, to which I will be truthful in my reasoning. There were people who left which I was sad to see go and thus was skeptical on coming back, and regarding some things which have previously been voiced, but there was always this magnetic pull toward the family I had spent the best part of my time in GTA World with. My journey on GTA World through character development and roleplay development began with the Los Santos Fire Department and I feel that a piece of the puzzle is missing, that piece being the LSFD. If I were to be accepted to return into the Fire Department I would like to return as the bright spark and part of the community I was before, I would like to - as a member and as an admin - create further roleplay opportunities for the department and further strengthen our relationship with the community.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
For the most part I have been focusing on my admin career to which I will continue to do whilst part of LSFD. I have also been in a variety of different roleplay opportunities such as my own business, working in a corporate business, and even part of an illegal faction. Alongside this I have been focusing on my job and work studies, however this role has now become part time due to personal reasons hence I have more time on my hands.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Hana Fox, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 01/NOV/2022
SIGNATURE: H. Fox

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):

Hana Fox was born into a bustling family in North Carolina where she was the third youngest of seven siblings. With a younger brother and sister and four older brothers Hana was never shy of company and thus became a social butterfly all too naturally from an early age. Their home was as anyone would expect with so many children; loud, energetic, playful, and often hectic.

With being in such a large family there was ever a fight for her parents love and attention to which Hana sought in the most positive of ways; her charisma, intelligence, and strive for the best lifestyle she could possibly gain. Her mother, Isabel, was a known Paramedic of the Raleigh community and had been in the service for as long as Hana could remember. Isabel had met Hana’s father, Christopher, through being in the ambulance service as one of the trauma team at a hospital Isabel would frequent on her shifts.

Such a strong medical background had many of the Fox siblings seeking out their own career in the medical industry starting with Hana’s oldest brother becoming a Paediatric Doctor and her brother after him becoming a Physiotherapist. It was to no surprise that Hana would too wish to follow in her parents’ footsteps but held most admiration for her mother and her work out in the field.

Throughout Hana’s school years she strived to be the top of the class and held a mature personality from her teenage years with want to be the best. Naturally, bullies would find Hana a weakling among the rest in being a bookworm and one to endlessly ensure she was ready for homework and exams, but she never paid mind to their antics. Hana knew she was made for something better than to be a victim of high school bullying, and one day she would be the one to show them what she was capable of.

Advancing at the top of her class Hana began her career following college with Duke Health who she sought out in following the footsteps of her mother. With such a bright educational background behind her and strive for her career to progress Hana passed every exam as required with ease and was well on her way to becoming one of the finest EMT in Raleigh.

The decision to move to Los Santos was a difficult one for Hana to be so far from her large family but one she sought for the better. She and her high school boyfriend, Dylan, we finally in good enough careers to afford a place of their own and unfortunately Raleigh just did not seem the right home for them any longer. The pair wanted to start a life for themselves together and that was difficult with such a large family overseeing every single move. With plans for regular visits Dylan and Hana made their way to Los Santos to start their lives for the better among city, sun, and sea. Hana chose to transfer herself from Duke Health to the Los Santos Fire Department as a volunteer with hopes to continue her career whilst maintaining online University studies in the medical field.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : https://i.imgur.com/V0b9XWy.png

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
Lilith Boyd
Hana Fox
Jihyun Baek
Marisol Arevalo
Charlie Amber (Please note this character will be being deleted in a day or so due to no longer being active/required.)

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Yes, Lilith Boyd who is part of Orion Inc.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: DF Permission

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
There were many reasons for me resigning truthfully but the largest one was burn out. I was going through a lot of things in my personal life including mental health, moving house, changes to my job role, work exams and family trouble. There was a lot ongoing and I truly needed to take a step back and make the real world a full priority. I am happy to say I am in a much better place now, probably in the best place I have been in four years thus I want to come back in full positive capacity.
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Received
Miss Fox,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Fire Captain I Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Miss Fox,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Volunteer EMT. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Fire Captain I Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

• Information