Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Diego

1.2 Last Name: Cruz

1.3 Birthdate: 17/DEC/1997

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 8122

1.6 Address of Residency: 1 Tug Street - Floor 2, Room 4

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Firefighter I / EMT, with EVOC A & B (ACCESS)

2.2 Date inducted: 26/JUL/2021

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 17/NOV/2021

2.4 Reason: Inactivity

2.5 Desired Rank: Firefighter I / EMT

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
To my understanding, I did not have any remarkable OOC issues during my time in the faction, worst I had if I recall correctly was an IC official reprimand for catching a driving-related infraction on my character. It is my belief I am a good roleplayer, and I would like to contribute to the faction once again.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
Interest in the faction has been growing inside me once again for the last months, this is a decision I've been considering for a long time. I intend to join AOD, as my character's background will include a good reasoning as to why he already has the rotorcraft license (I have it scriptwise, and it stays after a namechange, so I'd love to put it to use!). Finally, I have some more free time than I did when I got discharged for inactivity.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:

Well, I had some months of "adventure" in Law Enforcement Factions which were not my brightest, I guess I was not made for that kind of roleplay. I got in some OOC trouble with LFM many months ago, so I took a break from GTAW.

When I returned, had my problems with LFM appealed and all punishments lifted, I got in LSNN, and that character became a Senator some months later, that's my main character right now, quite a nice development in my opinion, one I'm proud of (many of the new politicians have their careers forged in journalism nowadays!)

I filed a reinstatmeent for LSFD a couple months ago (viewtopic.php?t=19350), but withdrew it as some other compromises came up and I was a bit more needed somewhere else. Some other situations I discussed privately with some of you happened, and I am once again filing for reinstatement, this time with no intention to withdraw it at all (not that I intended to the first time when I posted it either, but well)

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Name Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 24/DEC/2022
SIGNATURE: Image

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):
[+] STORY
Diego Cruz, was born in the Grand Canyon State on quite the burning hot day, 17 December 1997 in the city of Tucson, in the very core the humble Cruz family, that had moved from Mexico to the United States only two years before Diego's birth, when his father, Juan Cruz, was promoted and relocated as a Logistics Manager by the company he worked for, bringing his wife Sofia over, who would only a couple of years later become a stay at home mom, focused on raising Diego.

Diego spent his childhood and teenage years in the small place he lived at with his parents, located in Barrio Hollywood (Tucson). A neighborhood with a fancy name, and no other fancy things in it, unless one would consider crime waves fancy. Being mugged every now and then was something just hard to avoid, but money didn't grow on trees, or at least not for the Cruz Family, so a better place was just not something they could afford.

The Cruz youngest was never the best student, barely making it through school and high school (knowing that failing meant meeting his father's belt like he had countless times in his life), always more interested in spending time with his uncle José, who owned an outdoor activities business, "Ventura", one that included hiking trips, bungee jumping, skydiving and so on. He was like Diego's second father, the young man having inherited his taste music which bonded them even more.

Juan and Sofia, Diego's parents, were happy that he was close to his uncle, family definitely was an important thing to them... however, they were not so delighted when their son started losing interest in studying, and preferred working with his uncle instead, they wanted a better future for him, which surely included going to university.

At the age of 18, Diego Cruz had finished his grade 12 and managed to, somehow, get that diploma for himself. As soon as he did, he made it clear for his parents that studying was not his thing. His uncle was happy to take him under his wing, and hire him at that growing adventure business, a job he was quite happy with. Two years later, and to reward the commitment of Diego, José offered him the chance to pay for his helicopter license, so he could help with the skydiving activities... what young man would say no to that?

And so, Diego was twenty one, with a fresh rotorcraft pilot license to his name. He flew countless skydivers that were just taking their first steps, of course, always with Ventura's instructors next to them... everything was going okay for the guy, saving some money and all... until a bit of tragedy hit the business during a mountaineering activity. Apparently, a group had got lost, and a Search and Rescue operation had to happen. Thanfkully, they were found relatively safe, apart from the broken leg of one of the individuals.

This operation, however, captured the interest of the young man, who from that day on, couldn't stop thinking about the idea of doing something a bit more meaningful with his life, becoming one of those men he had seen rescuing the lost group. Not long after his 21st birthday, he joined the San Andreas Park Rangers, where he spent somewhere over two years working but didn't find it to fit that purpose he seeked for, so he aimed to become a full time Firefighter at the Los Santos Fire Department. (The story would continue after the Academy & Probation Period ended, with Diego being a Firefighter I, if this is accepted, which I hope!)
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:

Oliver White
Luca Giraldi
Diego Cruz

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Yes, Senator on Luca Giraldi (SAGOV)
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
I was removed for inactivity, not much else to say. I kinda lost interest, plus I had less time than I do now. I should have resigned myself or take a LOA rather than simply disappearing, but well... I didn't! Won't make that mistake again, hopefully.
PART-TIME FF/EMT IN TRAINING SANTIAGO CORTÉS
Station 52
Kirsten Wiggins
Retired
Primary Assignment: Administrative Operations

Reinstatement Denied
Mr. Cruz,

Your reinstatement application has been discussed by our Company/Chief Officers and reached a cohesive decision to DENY your request. We are unable to offer you a position within Los Santos Fire Department for the following reason(s):
  • We do not feel you'd be a good fit for the faction at this time.
For your questions or concerns, please privately message myself.

Regards,
BHamlin
Bethany Hamlin,
EMS Captain II
Los Santos Fire Department
  • Information