Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Ariana

1.2 Middle Name:

1.3 Last Name: Parker

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Trainee Lifeguard

2.2 Former Station and Platoon Assignment: San Diego, Pacific Beach Lifeguard Station. LG Tower 18

2.3 End of Employment Date: 10/SEP/2022

2.4 Reason: Inability to continue due to health reasons.

2.5 Desired Rank: Trainee Lifeguard

2.6 Desired Station and Platoon Assignment: LSFD Lifeguard Tower 1

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement?
I have completed rigorous training in lifeguarding procedures and safety protocols, confident that my skills and knowledge are at the level required to provide the standard of service to the department, highly motivated and commited to personal and professional growth. Furthermore, I believe I am fit enough to start this stage again as I have passed the tryouts and I was unfortunately unable to continue with the trainee process due to health problems. I would be honored to have the opportunity to prove myself at this time.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?
It is obvious that I have not yet fulfilled my goals that I promised myself many months before my disastrous accident. Thus, I need to fulfil my dream which is to finally be a full-fledged member of Lifeguards team. — I want to be part of the Lifeguards team and be a great help to the community around us, that may be people and wildlife which is absolutely my passion nowadays.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?
I have been actively involved in volunteer work and community service since my volunteer retirement and after rehabilitation, which has allowed me to continue to serve and protect the community in a different capacity.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Ariana Parker, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 27/JAN/2023
SIGNATURE: A.Parker

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Unedited screenshot of your administrative record: Access

5.2 Generate an URL from your applicant character stats on the UCP: Access

5.3 List all your current and past characters including factions:
  • Lucia Diaz - ULSA
  • Jasmine Parker - LSFD
5.3.1 If applicable, provide proof of double faction permission: Access

5.4 Please elaborate the reasons that lead to your initial departure from the faction.
I could say that the only reason that made me resign from the faction was the loss of motivation for the game in general terms, I felt mentally blocked from continuing with RP, Thus I decided to give myself some time for some months before playing it again and being focused in something else. Furthermore, my work situation in real life hasn't been very conducive to my free time either.

5.5 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum) (Only to be written if Namechanging.):
Ariana Parker is an American who was born on July 10, 1997 and raised in San Diego, where most of her family still resides. Ariana was a very quiet girl in her childhood, showing herself somewhat shy. Ariana’s family and herself had the opportunity to observe wildlife while visiting national parks and different places.

The little girl’s appreciation and interest in learning more about wildlife was growing up, her parents decided to take her interests beyond a simple hobby. Furthermore, Ariana and her family began to travel outside their home town, embarking themselves on adventures to landscapes and places.

In her mid teens, her lifestyle began to differ slightly from what it started out to be. She began going out with her older cousin as they weren’t too far from each other. They used to go shopping together, have a drink in a bar and sometimes shared experiences of each other.

Gradually, Ariana and Vee (her cousin) built up a beautiful friendship that would last for a long time. Ariana showed interest when Vee was talking about her status in Lifeguard Service, thus provoking some interest in Ariana.

No more than half a year, Ariana’s cousin and some other friends encouraged the girl to try other hobbies related to the ocean. Thus, Ariana began to spend a lot of hours at the beach; surfing, swimming and snorkeling not too often in the ocean. — Her love for marine wildlife only grew stronger as the years went by. She embarked herself in studying marine biology at the University of San Diego, encouraged through her degree to go on a research trip to study sharks in the Caribbean.

Ariana ended up getting a job at an aquarium in San Diego two months after her graduation, which made her work with animals and educate visitors about the importance of conversation.

She however thought she could make a bigger impact by working directly with the ocean and its wildlife. She remembered at that moment the few stories told by Vee, deciding to begin her future career in San Diego’s Lifeguard Service. She began to train and prepare herself both physically and mentally, attending lifeguard training classes and physical fitness training. After months of hard work, Arianna passed the rigorous training, succeeded in overcoming the tryouts.

Despite her success in the tryouts to get into the Lifeguard’s academy, Ariana did not want to stray from her routine and kept training on her own. She however suffered a serious injury, she had torn her rotator cuff after a precipitous fall when she was jogging off.

Ariana was devastated, seeing how her dream was slipping away due to her accident. She would however heal, come back stronger than ever as she refused to give up at this point. Months went by and Ariana’s shoulder slowly healed. She worked with a physical therapist to regain her strength and flexibility.

After a few months, doctors gave their confirmation that she was fully recovered from her injury. She embarked into a temporary job position in Los Santos, away from her immediate family for the first time in her life, as a Marine Mammal Biologist while slowly undergoing her goals in becoming a full-fledged member in Los Santos Lifeguard.

Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Reinstatement Received
Ms. Parker,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSCoL Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,
Los Santos County Lifeguards

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER

Lifeguard Tower Two, Del Perro Beach
Fire Station Six, LS International Airport
Los Santos Fire Department
"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Reinstatement Accepted
Ms Parker,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos County Lifeguards has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Trainee Lifeguard. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSCoL Command. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to Lifeguard Tower One - Vespucci Beach with a Command Staff member.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER