City: Los Santos
State: San Andreas

2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 Previous Agency
Fire Department Liberty City

2.2 Department Rank
Emergency Medical Technician

2.3 Primary Assignment
Field EMT and part of the BAO: Recruitment and Retention team.

2.4 Date of Resignation/Termination
20/01/2023

2.5 Reason for Resignation/Termination
Personal

2.6 In your previous agency, did you receive any internal administrative disciplinary action?
[—] Yes
[X] No
If YES, please explain: Answer Here

3. TRANSFER QUESTIONS
3.1 Desired Rank
EMT

3.2 Desired Primary Assignment
Field EMT and to be part of the recruitment team

3.3 Please detail your reasonings for wanting to transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department and what your ambitions within the Department are
My girlfriend got her dream job as a cook in a famous restaurant in the city of Los Santos, and I did not want her to leave her dream job and stay with me in Liberty City, and she would not get the opportunity of a lifetime like this again, so we decided together to move to Los Santos.
My girlfriend and I moved to the city of Los Santos about a month ago, and I was working as a EMT for about a year, and I spoke with officials in the fire department in Liberty City, and I submitted a transfer request to the Los Santos fire department in order to stay close to my family and not to be separated .
My ambition is to complete what I started. When I was a child at the age of 15, my mother had a heart attack, so I called 911, and the emergency officer gave me some instructions in order to save my mother’s life until the ambulance arrived. When the paramedics entered and helped my mother, it was the defining moment in my life, and at that time I decided to I complete my studies and become a paramedic in the future so that I can change the lives of others, as it happened to me before, and help the needy in the best possible way to receive appropriate treatment.

(( 4. OOC SECTION ))
4.1 Provide a screenshot to the ‘FULL RECORD’ of your UCP administrative record
4.2 If you are in another faction, link your Double Faction Permissions request from LSFD's side
4.3 Link your Fire Department Liberty City forum account
4.4 Link a screenshot to approval of this transfer from FDLC Leadership
4.5 Provide your Discord username and discriminator below
•๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡BeRLin#6969

4.6 Briefly explain what you can bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality, portrayal and character development
My character was born in an Arab country, but he grew up in the Liberty City, and as in the story above, he has been living in the city for a long time.
I want to bring some of the culture from the LC and apply it in the city of Los Santos, and as I mentioned that the character moved to the city a short time ago and he has to start from scratch with some of the savings that he kept from LC and from here if I can be a part of the faction, I will start all over again, and I will rise step by step to reach the state I was in before moving to LS.
Jeremiah Maxwell
Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander
Station Assignment: Station 52

Los Santos Fire Department
Lateral Transfer Request - Received

Dear Jamal Hammadi,

Thank you for submitting a lateral transfer request with the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been received successfully and has been forwarded to Department Chief Officers for review and deliberation. You will receive a reply in the next seventy-two (72) hours. During this time, please refrain from contacting any Department personnel in the hopes of receiving an update, or attempting to speed up the process as this will reflect negatively on your request.

In the event there has been a change necessitating an update to your request form, or you no longer seek employment within the Department, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
J.Maxwell
Jeremiah Maxwell, Fire Captain

BATTALION CHIEF JEREMIAH MAXWELL
Station 52 — Battalion Commander, B Platoon

Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Jeremiah Maxwell
Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Offer of Employment

Dear Jemal Hammadi,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been reviewed and deliberated by the Department's Chief Officers. We are offering you the civil service title of EMT as a Rescue Company, B Platoon, Fire Station 7.

Please confirm whether you accept or decline this offer within the next seventy-two (72) hours.

Regards,
J.Maxwell

Jemal Hammadi
Civilian

Dear Captain Maxwell,

I accept the offer that was given.
Kind regards
Jemal Hammadi
Jeremiah Maxwell
Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Accepted

Dear Jemal Hammadi,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your confirmation of employment has been received. You are now required to complete the following: (( Additional guides you may find useful: ))

Regards,
J.Maxwell

• Information